Do you have what it takes to join The 100?
If you like get-rich or get better quick schemes hit the back button, we aren’t going to be able to work with you, nor do we want to. To be a part of The 100, you have to commit to at least an entire year. This is because our plan is to work with you as a small cohesive group to develop long-term skills that are transferable throughout your personal and professional lives. We will cover knowledge from the fields of philosophy, psychology, and economics to help us provide you with the level of understanding you would need to become aware of your situations in life. This level of awareness will also serve its purpose in the sense of guidance toward the core of what we will be teaching you. Or attempting to teach you, The 100 will be the first group of its kind and will provide us at Philopsychonomics with an opportunity to test and reformulate (if we need to) our working theories to be of better service for you as a unique individual. Our work is universal and works for everyone who makes the effort, which is why you must be willing to commit an entire year to this. Effort is also why this isn’t a quick fix. If you don’t want to help yourself this will not work. Also, if you are a part of The 100, we expect you will participate. i.e. ask questions, and practice, practice, practice. The practice isn’t anything too difficult. You will be able to use what we work within any moment you experience, the hard part is being aware of your situation to be able to practice. But that isn’t too hard if you are willing to make the effort.
With this said, Philopsychonomics is looking for individuals, who meet the following criteria:
- want to better manage your thoughts and emotions
- Want to increase your overall life focus
- Want to have a better attitude
- Really enjoy thinking. (seriously, this is the deal breaker if there is one)
- Must be honest with yourself as to what you need to do in life to enhance it.
- This one isn’t a requirement, but if memory problems exist, we might be able to help.
- Tired of feeling anger, hate, jealousy, guilt, shame, anxiety, paranoia, depression and/or stress.
- You have the desire and motivation to change your way of life for the better.
- You are a knowledge seeker (not necessarily into school but enjoy learning)
- You ask questions when something isn’t clear, or you don’t fully understand. (You will have questions, and we WANT/NEED you to feel comfortable asking)
- Want to learn the power of within (your untapped potential)